Not mine but an old fellow club members Mayflower here in OZ now UK

There's a story here, this Mayflower used to belong to a fellow club member here in OZ & a very close friend who unfortunately died several years ago, a fellow member purchased it as a "never to do project" his brother in law was visiting from the UK and took a fancy to it so Aus member shipped it back to the UK for him, it has happened before ie a very early Aus built small wheeled Moke in great condition. The reason I say a "never to do " project is that said member has 7 other classics all concour to very good, E Type, Mk2 Jag, Stag, TR4, Mini Cooper, original std mini, and a classic Itie motor bike! 

Said B I L then overhauled it and it's now on the road in the UK, I believe the next job is a respray in silver and black.

The first time I saw the Mayflower around 30 years ago it ran but with a Datsun 1200 engine and Auto box, the Mayflower side valve engine and gearbox were stored and rebuilt here proir to shipment.

The Doc would be looking down from heaven with a grin from ear to ear to see it mobile once again powered by Triumph & on the UK roads to boot, he was an Aussie but loved England!

• Like 2