New Member From Bedfordshire

Hi All,

I'm Warren, I live in Bedfordshire and I've just bought my very first Triumph GT6. I was driving over to France a couple of weeks ago and saw a GT6 parked up in Folkstone. It was love at first sight and I knew I had to have one. A week later after returning to the UK I managed to find one :)

My mechanical knowledge is next to zero so I'll be spending the next few weeks swatting up up over books and online etc..... I need all the help I can get. The car runs and has a years MOT which was good enough for me.

• Like 1

where abouts in bedfordshire ???

herts and beds area meet at the Raven in Hexton  SG5 3JB always the 4th monday each month (not the last)

around 8pm    July 22nd is out next  with award for best area car and a free buffet 

Pete

1 hour ago, wozzab said:

Hi All,

I'm Warren, I live in Bedfordshire and I've just bought my very first Triumph GT6. I was driving over to France a couple of weeks ago and saw a GT6 parked up in Folkstone. It was love at first sight and I knew I had to have one. A week later after returning to the UK I managed to find one :)

My mechanical knowledge is next to zero so I'll be spending the next few weeks swatting up up over books and online etc..... I need all the help I can get. The car runs and has a years MOT which was good enough for me.

It would be great to see another GT6 at The Raven if you can make it this month.

2 hours ago, Pete Lewis said:

where abouts in bedfordshire ???

herts and beds area meet at the Raven in Hexton  SG5 3JB always the 4th monday each month (not the last)

around 8pm    July 22nd is out next  with award for best area car and a free buffet 

Pete

In Salford near Woburn/Aspley Guise. Will see if I can make it.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Qu1ckn1ck said:

It would be great to see another GT6 at The Raven if you can make it this month.

Will definitely try and make it!

• Like 1

On 11/07/2024 at 13:40, Pete Lewis said:

if you want to be added to the herts and beds local e mail circulation let me know 

if you need any help     we are here to help 

Pete

Hi Pete, Yes please that would be great. Tnx