Vitesse 2 liter - strobe timing / pulley markings query

James H

31 minutes ago, James H said:

Yes, looks particularly good...

Thanks, spent quite a bit of time fiddling with the doors/glass/bonnet and its not bad. Its sitting on all original springs but with a 1/2" lowering block on the back. Changed to those cheapy generic shocks recently and they do feel pretty soft☹️ 

8 minutes ago, Straightsix said:

Talking of wheels, love the wide steels on this Herald, and just to keep you company johny my white Vitesse too with the old wolfrace and now with these steels.IMG_4246.thumb.jpeg.23ff41adfb42fb74583ea6d615d18b9a.jpeg

Nice and I bet you dont suffer with high under bonnet temperatures😁

23 minutes ago, Straightsix said:

Talking of wheels, love the wide steels on this Herald, and just to keep you company johny my white Vitesse too with the old wolfrace and now with these steels.

I like all of those (so there is love for steelies out there!) and was looking at some myself similar to the most recent ones you have there, what are they, Triumph ?

Going off on a tangent I've always thought from some angles the design looks a bit "deep" so I've been playing with the idea for a while of darker side skirts (although does make me think it looks like a classic rot coverup) and or pin stripe, any opinions?

Brutal honesty welcomed...

Personally never seen either on a vitesse, maybe for a reason...

PA180175.jpg