E-Bay Changes

GFL

I've just received an E-Mail stating that Private Sales are now free of charges off E-Bay🙂

I've not read all the small print as yet and I don't really sell a lot of stuff via E-Bay, more buying the odd item, but this sounds like great news.

Gary

I've just read that and can't find any catch; free to sell but do you keep 100% of the proceeds? eBay also retain the money as a form of credit, you can request it transferred to your bank otherwise just use it as eBay credit, same as Paypal used to do years ago.

I've been selling stuff when the '80% off' offers came out so might just crack on with a few things now to fund my purchase of wings and wheelarches for the 13/60 bonnet rebuild.

• Like 1

seems too good to be true especially from them! Is the charge added on the price and the buyer pays perhaps? As Colin says they now hold your money so maybe they hope youre going to spend any sales income with them on items from a business seller who does pay charges...

They owe me money so we will see, I cancelled a paypal account years ago as it was a ripoff and I stopped selling on there.

Trying to unload a set of triple Webers and a fast road head and cam I have but I won`t pay the listing fees they want and don`t want to list with a low start.

S

Edited by Steve P