Looking for Herald KLP 831K

ANDREW_h

I’m trying to find out what happened to this car, which I owned for 4 or 5 years in the 1990s. 

I bought it in the Cambridgeshire area and sold it in the Newcastle-upon-Tyne area.

The check mot site says it’s been off the road since 2016 and is now white.  If anyone has any information, I would love to know.

78D0F0CB-B6B2-4B42-828D-E8BB1C8CEC47.jpeg

• 2 years later...

KLP 831K now white and in Aberdeen perhaps? A little update 2 years on, as my search for the car continues.......

The appears to be in the Aberdeen area and went to the Shetland Classic Car Show in 2014. The photo below was taken in Aberdeen in 2016 and appears on a stock image photography site. (I have spoken to the photograher and bought the rights to the pic). The car is now white.

Do any kind TSSC members in Aberdeen recognise the car, or is the car still parked in the city? I have the street name, but live 500 miles away so can't check myself.

Any help would be be very much appreciated.

Herald 03.jpg

Herald 04.jpg

• 5 months later...

I’m pleased to say that I have tracked the car down and had a lovely chat with the owner and also the previous owner. We reminisced about the car’s idiosyncrasies. The car is currently under restoration and I hope to see it again at some point this year once covid is over. In the meantime I have the model version. 

A happy ending after an awful lot of searching. Many thanks to all the people who helped me and good luck to everyone else searching for their old vehicle.

B916ADFE-9328-4CD7-8D38-84BD21D8C2C0.jpeg

ED2751E4-0C70-4E5D-9C30-54C7E570B339.jpeg

• Like 2