Looking for dads old GT6 from 1983 RLC 136L ITS FOUND

Guppy916

Monday 19th November 2012
quotequote all
Hi. Unfortunately my dad passed away in 1986 but before he did so he owned a GT6 which I'd love to be able to hunt down. I'm aware it's quite possibly long gone now, but worth a try eh? My mum really couldn't care less about cars so she doesn't have any information at all about it which is really annoying! Only started thinking about this today, and I came across a register earlier (which seems to be mainly American) but all the cars are referred to by their chassis number rather than their numberplate, which really doesn't help me... 

Thought I'd start asking on here as I'm already a member but is there any other resources worth trying, such as Club Triumph? One final thing... can you tell me what mark his car was (hopefully 'is' lol) 

Thanks in advance for any help smile
WELL I THINK YOU HAVE FOUND IT
Hi guys, I have this car can anybody tell me if "kayzee" is still around I NEED HELP TRACKING HIM DOWN thanks chap's
I spotted his thread on piston heads  dated 19th November 2012
I know it's a long shot but somebody must know him 
"kayzee" is his user name thats all I know about him

DSC00276.jpg

IMG_3276.jpg

I'm trying to work out this thread, but it had me confused for a while until I think I've got it:

I think Guppy is trying to track down Kayzee, not the car?

There's a Kayzee posting on Cliosport forum, and AVforum as recently as this week, so it may be the same guy? He's certainly into cars anyway.

AHA got you now!

I did a Bing search for Kayzee (not the musician, who has hundreds of entries) and found the name on a lot of motorsport and car-mod forums, but most of those you have to be a member to contact others on the forum. It seems to be the same guy as the Pistonheads username going by some of the cars he lists.

• 1 month later...