vitesse grille fixings

willis

Hi folks, can anyone tell me which fixings are used to fasten the front grille to the headlamp panel on a mk2 Vitesse? My panel has what look like 3 captive nuts along the bottom which I assume are for small bolts, but the top has 3 slotted brackets with no nuts. Do I have to use spires and self tapping screws to secure the top of the grille to the panel or is there some other form of fixing? Any help in solving this problem will be greatly appreciated.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                          Cheers, Rob

Thought so. Thanks Pete.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                         Rob