Oil seal recommendations

Roger

1 hour ago, Roger said:

I have never ordered parts from Paddocks before but they do have nice price and stock. But they do not mention which model the part will fit! mkI or mk II? Rimmers has that info for each part. Where I live I do not send wrong parts back. It has to be the correct item the first time 

I never used them for years until they had a part I desperately required, so I started to use them; I found they'll phone me if there's any doubt especially if they need to know if it's GT6 or Herald parts I require and just haven't made a mistake when ordering. If you put a note with the order, there's a facility on the order page to do that, and tell them exactly which car you need the part for, they'll oblige; or else, just phone or e-mail them directly. 

Take care though. I did exactly what Colin has suggested and they still sent me the wrong parts, indeed they sent and charged me for two halves of an incompatible silencer/exhaust system and suggested (seriously) that I take a hacksaw to it in order to fit it together.  I kid you not!!!!