Wiring loom

Paul Amey

What route is the wiring loom to the rear of the car supposed to take to get into the boot on a Vitesse mk1? I've ran it down the NS inner sill and into the rear wing behind the rear seat panel card. I was expecting a grommet hole to thread it through.

If it's the same as a Herald it goes up inside the B-post on the passenger side; there's a hole beside the floorpan. It then follows the line of the rear wing over the top of the wheelarch, you'll see the tags for securing it, and along the inside face of the wing to the boot where it forks across under the rear deck. One part goes to rear lights and fuel tank, the other side to boot light and rear light driver's side.

12 hours ago, Colin Lindsay said:

If it's the same as a Herald it goes up inside the B-post on the passenger side; there's a hole beside the floorpan. It then follows the line of the rear wing over the top of the wheelarch, you'll see the tags for securing it, and along the inside face of the wing to the boot where it forks across under the rear deck. One part goes to rear lights and fuel tank, the other side to boot light and rear light driver's side.

Right thanks, yes I have got the route correct except for the hole beside the floorpan . This may have been welded over.