Window pivot bolt

Pdv

Have you tried the second hand / breaker type people? Spitbitz, Wins, Spitfire Graveyard, possibly Chic Doig. Canley’s are also worth a message for odd bits. There’s also a Triumph breaker who advertises on eBay located in Devon. Otherwise, if you’ve got one then it should be something that could be machined. I sent carbs to Exeter engineering who’ll be near-ish you, they did a good job for me and offer a variety of classic car related engineering services so I imagine they could make up something for you. 

Let me know if you find a source. I'm currently exploring making them, delayed in some small part by the fact that my engineer brother-in-law is touring Romania on a motorbike and I'm 'borrowing' some of the components off him. I've got the bolts, the sleeve, springs and tab washers all purchased or identified, just need the angled tab welded on.

IMG_9003.thumb.jpeg.87b5353065276b5099715a4276734bcc.jpeg

Hello, from memory I had a similar problem on a GT6 window. I repaired it by fitting a bolt in the channel by grinding off part of the head (either side of the head) so the bolt head would slide into the channel.

This seems to have worked well.

Fortunately I was able to reuse the spring.

Graham