Vitesse Mk 2 Handbook

Paul H

Is the Vitesse Mk2 Handbook  correct ?

Page 7 shows the Controls Instruments & Indicators - RHD - My interest is 1 - Air Distribution Control & 2 . Heat Control see pic

The Handbook definition for 1 - Air Distribution Control is - See Pic . This suggests the control is for the heatbox ie screen or cabin - 

My setup has the same instrument knobs but 1 controls the heater valve & 2 controls the interior cabin flow 

The handook should be correct and pardon the phrase are my knobs on the wrong way - see pic 

Any input welcomed 

Paul 

air-distribution1.jpg

air-distribution.jpg

heater-control.jpg

2 minutes ago, dave.vitesse said:

This may also help.

Dave

Picture 6.JPG

Hi Dave - thanks for pic - I have the same setup and confirming the heater control ( 1st Switch)  when pulled has a series of notches to control the heater valve.

Incidentally my blower switch  position is  different to yours - Up is off and mine would be on with the horizontal positioning in your pic 

Paul 

• Like 1

Paul, this blower is up for "off" which is correct. The reason it is in the "on" position is to give a clear view of the air label. The 13/60 didn't have the air label.

Doug, yes the knobs can be swapped. I yes if the cables are long enough the controls themselves could be swapped about

Dave