Parts

Will

Hi all , been looking at the technical and workshop manuals in an effort to make a good judgement on the project I need to get, so got to the stage that I need to know prices for parts (in any eventually) , and without advertising any firms would these names be recognisable  to the members ,Moss, Rimmer, Fidchit and Paddock. Thank you

Will

They are all OK. Some might do a better price for some things so it is worth comparing.I have found Rimmer Bros.  customer service  to be excellent as is Paddocks .I have visited both and have had mail order from them ,both are fast despatchers.

I have also been very pleased with Canleys and Moss.

Don’t forget the the club shop of course.I don’t use them because they charge so much to post off shore.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Paul H said:

Add Canleys to the list , my first port of call for my Vitesse

Paul

3 minutes ago, Vanadium23 said:

They are all OK. Some might do a better price for some things so it is worth comparing.I have found Rimmer Bros.  customer service  to be excellent as is Paddocks .I have visited both and have had mail order from them ,both are fast despatchers.

I have also been very pleased with Canleys and Moss.

Don’t forget the the club shop of course.I don’t use them because they charge so much to post off shore.

Thanks guy's , and for Canley's , at least I know I'm on the right track.

Will

58 minutes ago, Vanadium23 said:

As do Rimmers, which is why I now use James Paddock as he can, for some reason, send out a box of parts for £5 postage which arrives within 24 hours.

Certain others do the opposite - £24 postage which takes 5 days...

• Like 2

17 hours ago, Colin Lindsay said:

As do Rimmers, which is why I now use James Paddock as he can, for some reason, send out a box of parts for £5 postage which arrives within 24 hours.

Certain others do the opposite - £24 postage which takes 5 days...

Rimmers ( so far )OK for carraige  off shore to IOM as are the others such as Canleys, Paddocks. Moss-I have always called in when in Manchester.

The TSSC shop basic £21.95 cost  is prohibitive - I paid an off shore rate of  £14.95  to   a firm to send me  an engine crane!

• Like 1