POR-15 or alternative?

I have used POR15 on ancillaries and it’s good stuff , 3 yrs on and good as new . Though follow the instructions to the T or it could peel off . I’ve also used their fuel tank liner kit , nb I use a brush with the Por15 and with 2 coats gives a good finish 

Paul 

I have treated the underside of my bonnet (well the majority of it as bits where the wheel arches are attached are difficult to strip and paint). I stripped the old stuff off with SynStrip and, having throughly washed off the resdue with strong soapy water and a power washer, then followed the instructions.  A further cleansing with their 'marine clean, power wash, allow to dry. Spray/roller their metal prep, leave on at least 30 minutes to works ensuring it stays wet (cover with plastic to prevent evaporation), power wash, allow to dry. Then two coats of POR15 applied by brush. I do feel that POR15 may crack with the flexing of the bonnet but time will tell. As mentioned, follow the instructions carefully. Do not return paint to the can as the whole can will set like concrete and cover the can with cling film before replacing the lid or the paint around the top of the can will weld the lid on. POR15 is a 'marmite' produce. People either love it or hate it. Correct prep is sssential. For me, time will tell.  I also intend to Dinitrol the cavities (mk iv spit) and edges and maybe Silentcoat the main areas.