Nice E-Bay Vitesse

Gary Flinn

• 2 weeks later...

1970 TRIUMPH VITESSE | Mileage: 80000  | Price: £ 12995
TRIUMPH VITESSE MK2 2 LITRE CONVERTIBLE 4 SPEED OVERDRIVE, FINISHED IN STUNNING WEDGWOOD BLUE,WITH CONTRASTING BLUE TRIM. OLDER NUT AND BOLT REBUILD, THE CAR IS STUNNING THROUGH OUT AND IS A PLEASURE TO DRIVE, JUST NEEDS A NEW OWNER TO CHERISH IT AND ENJOY, MORE DETAILS PLEASE CALL

I bet it will sell too?🙄

17 hours ago, Colin Lindsay said:

Was there no selling price on the original eBay classified? I was trying to see if the price had been inflated, but there's no longer any price visible.

Colin

Buy it now was around £8,500 if I remember correctly.

I'm sure I saw this actual car the last time the TSSC held the International at Stafford, it was a really nice example and restored to Original Specification. 

Not bad mark up is it for a quick valet and polish!🙄

• 2 months later...
16 minutes ago, poppyman said:

That chap Lee Cort certainly knows how to charge..... He is supposed to be an expert in Triumph Stags............!!!

Tony.

Yes, I thought it was good mark up for a car needing little doing to it?

It seems to have had a good clean and valet of the interior (The seats looked filthy in the E-Bay Ad) and also the engine bay was tidied and the Rocker cover was also changed for some reason too.

I Understand he's running a business and has Overheads, employee's wages, transport costs, etc 

It always amazes me that people are prepared to pay far more for cars off dealers, I bet if I'd bought it and tried to sell it on for a small profit I wouldn't be able to move it on for no where near the dealer asking price?

Hopefully the new owners got some sort of warranty too, presumably a warranty/guarantee off the dealers is what helps the dealers move these cars on?

Someones got a really nice Vitesse ready for the Summer😎

Hope I get chance to see it again.

Gary

• 2 weeks later...