LE

PaulBSpit1500

The boredom of self imposed house  arrest has finally kick in and the long delayed new replacement spade fuse box finally saw the light of day today. It was not meant to but the fitting of the oil pressure gauge required the removal of the glove box and wooden fascia to drill a recessed  hole exposed the wiring challenging me. So battery out, glove box removed, fascia on the bench waiting for the new veneer and decided now was the time to install the new fuse box as well. Old fuse box prised of the car showing the wiring behind. Deep breath and decided I needed a cup of tea and a call to my brother Doug who has done this replacement on his GT6.  

Doug as in dougbgt6??

Quite a few on here have done the fuse conversion. A very straight forward but daunting job, but very worthwhile. You will find full hands on instructions on Adrian's and my restorations threads. Doug, of course can be really 'hands on'. Good luck and, as they says in the movies 'never cut the red wire'!!

13 hours ago, Badwolf said:

Doug as in dougbgt6??

Quite a few on here have done the fuse conversion. A very straight forward but daunting job, but very worthwhile. You will find full hands on instructions on Adrian's and my restorations threads. Doug, of course can be really 'hands on'. Good luck and, as they says in the movies 'never cut the red wire'!!

The very same, but I’m the younger good looking one!