I need an help please

alberto

19 minutes ago, Colin Lindsay said:

So you require parts 618282 and 618283.

Do you have any at all, so that you can take a good photograph? It will help with the search. I need to see how they differ from later models.

Just now, steveweblin said:

Pages from Triumph GT6 Spare Parts Catalogue.pdf 219.11 kB · 0 downloads

Here are some pages from the Triumph GT6 Parts Catalogue for early cars.

Ok Thank you, now I try to get a view

3 minutes ago, alberto said:

Ok Thank you, now I try to get a view

No, nothing. my chassies is n. KC1569 . This is one of early model of mk1 from 1966 (november???) and I'm not able to find for mine...
Thank you you are very kind.

5 minutes ago, steveweblin said:

Pages from Triumph GT6 Spare Parts Catalogue.pdf 219.11 kB · 1 download

Here are some pages from the Triumph GT6 Parts Catalogue for early cars.

Interesting! Totally different to mine (Stanpart Spare Parts Catalogue) which lists the early lock to Commission number KC4799 only, a left and right version with two different part numbers. KC4800 onwards had 621773 which seems to fit both sides. That one lists 810292 and 810291 for the two doors up until KC9999.

26 minutes ago, alberto said:

somebody can tell me where I can buy the assembly lock doors with keys?

Can you confirm that it is item 116 in the fiche diagram that you need? Once we know that, we can find out whether anybody knows what the difference between early and late is. I know there were changes in that part over the production life and I know that some of those changes were backward compatible - you can fit the late type to an early car without any problem. I just don't know whether that's true of the specific change point in question.

25 minutes ago, NonMember said:

Can you confirm that it is item 116 in the fiche diagram that you need? Once we know that, we can find out whether anybody knows what the difference between early and late is. I know there were changes in that part over the production life and I know that some of those changes were backward compatible - you can fit the late type to an early car without any problem. I just don't know whether that's true of the specific change point in question.

Yes, maybe n. 116 but not only, I need the entire assembly: n. 117 and the key, left and right... like item n. 621773 from James Paddock catalogue for example