Canleys Clutch Prices , Vitesse , GT6 , 2000, 2.5

Paul H

Uncle Pete rebuilt the overdrive gearbox in my Vitesse mk2 in July this year and used the opportunity to replace the clutch . 800 miles have passed and so far so good . I purchased the complete clutch from Canleys my trusted supplier 

1 x COMPLETE CLUTCH - GT6 VITESSE 2000 2.5
Part No: GCK282
Price: £65.63
Units: EACH
Availability: IN STOCK

Checking around this is the cheapest price around and if you check EBay they all twice the price , hopefully enticing  nieve buyers . A lot has happened since July with inflation and supply difficulties . I’ve just bought another for stock for the same price . 
Paul 

34 minutes ago, Paul H said:

I’ve just bought another for stock

I recently bought such a kit* for my GT6 to replace the one that's showing signs of being worn out after 27 years and five Round Britain runs. I don't really think I need one "for stock".

* not from Canley and actually not quite the right one so I've sourced a plate elsewhere, but that's another story

2 hours ago, NonMember said:

I recently bought such a kit* for my GT6 to replace the one that's showing signs of being worn out after 27 years and five Round Britain runs. I don't really think I need one "for stock".

* not from Canley and actually not quite the right one so I've sourced a plate elsewhere, but that's another story

I like to collect spares / relevant tools as they will go to the next owner which hopefully will be kept in the family 

Paul 

I bought my 'box adaptor plate from Canley a few months back, which meant that I entered their system. The big upside was when I bought other bits & bobs from them, they recognised me as a previous customer.

My clutch plate got overnighted to me ...... Whoosh, and it was here. Nice work. 

Cheers,

Ian.