Anglia Car Auctions this weekend 27/28 Jan 2024

Eric Smith

Hi Guys, I have been looking at the classic cars for sale at this weekends auction in Kings Lynn, I stood outside their fence on Wednesday and had a peek, the cars I could see were interesting, however according to their list there are 5 Triumphs for sale this weekend at the Anglia Car Auctions

Herald 13/60 Lot 14

Herald 12/50 Lot 58

2000 Lot 216

Spitfire 1500 Lot 261

Spitfire 1500 Lot 300

If you are thinking about increasing your collections or buying a different car, the cars all look good in the photographs.

God forbid you are looking for something a little different, but there look to be a lot of nice cars - good luck.

Eric

I'm popping up on Saturday for a look around and to watch some go across the block. It's usually a good day out, but I haven't been to one since before Covid and they split it between Saturday and Sunday.

There's a Triumph you missed, the 2.5 PI Estate (that's running on carbs), lot 95.

My neighbour's MG Magnette is going through too, lot 102.

I'm not planning to buy anything, but I'm strangely drawn to the Bedford Rascal Camper! The friend I'm going with is looking at the 110 Land Rover for another friend and may be placing a bid, so at least we have some purpose behind the visit.

Russell.

Edited by Russell1972

I went back in August to view a nice Black Vitesse 6 Saloon, it ended up selling for £8K plus premiums which was too much for me.

They also had a some Barn find AC's for sale at the time, it was an interesting day out.

Gary