Remote door lever arm circlip 608703.

I know I have at least one of these in the garage, found it the other day and put it away safely. And have forgotten where. I also know I stole one from the red 1200 for the white 13/60, so need at least two.

All the major suppliers are listing it as NCA or NLA but before I head off to the local Hardware tomorrow for the modern metric equivalent is anyone selling them at all?

Screenshot2024-04-10at20_05_49.png.a1075fc784630c8201ff3c1776e0d536.png Screenshot2024-04-10at20_12_33.png.d176ef4c0912dc4008147a8cce736fe7.png

Hello Colin

I would think a outside circlip would do the job? just measure the diameter of the pin(not the groove or the groove if you can?) then find a metric one a bit smaller(with or without ears)

Roger

ps I have a small draw full of ones saved over the years?

5 minutes ago, rogerguzzi said:

Hello Colin

I would think a outside circlip would do the job? just measure the diameter of the pin(not the groove or the groove if you can?) then find a metric one a bit smaller(with or without ears)

Roger

ps I have a small draw full of ones saved over the years?

Hi Roger; I haven't yet experimented with circlips, that's for the future... I'll take it to my local Hardware emporium later in the week, they're used to me trial-fitting odd bits but I'm wary of fitting something metric that may spring off due to being too tight or fall off due to being to loose, and of course once the door trim card is back on. 

If you wish to part with two originals I'll also be very happy!

Thanks Paul; I know I've bought them before and within the last three years or so, and of course bought more than just two, (can't remember who from!) but the lovely new golden-coloured one I found recently has vanished into thin air. I'll get some of those asap.