Http 500 error when accessing forum under AO login !!!

Any AO's having difficulty accessing the forum this morning ? can access everything else just not the forum ?

i can access the forum no issues as assoc member ,

same scenario using 3 different computers .

mick + pete lewis

dont need fingers as still on a pee bag till 11th may 

think micks do a bit more deletions and i will never understand why something that works well decides to get its wires crossed 

its what becomes of being an old school dinosaurs 

Pete

Edited by Pete Lewis

I can log in okay but the search function still drives me up the walls. I search for example 'Herald Estate tailgate' and I get every post over the last decade that has any of those words at all. Then is asks me: "Search only for the phrase "Herald Estate Tailgate?" Aha! I click on that and get: "You cannot make another search so soon after your last. Please wait ten seconds." so I wait... and get that message again. So I wait 30 seconds. Same message. I wait two minutes. Same message. I give up. Sometimes I forget to change it from 'This forum only' to 'Everywhere' but by the time I try, it's too late again...

To go straight to the phrase search, put the phrase in apostrophises. "Herald Estate tailgate" like what you dun in your post, but I suspect not in your search. I get the impression if someone else is searching it can't do two at a time? So it's whoever gets in first and the loser gets "Try later"

Doug