useful spares /accessorie catalogues

Pete Lewis

Pete, It's free if you live in the UK... I guess the catalogue is too big and heavy to send to a remote island in the middle of Scandinavia for free. But I could probably not afford to buy anything anyway. Everything happens for the best... -_-

• 11 months later...

Go to eBay for all the Herald-specific equipment that’s on offer, such as cup holders, mobile phone aerials, air-con pumps, spot lamps, electric screen-washers etc that were all fitted as standard when the cars were new. It’s only when you read the small print that you realise that an ‘Air-con pump - fits Triumph Herald’ is actually “not suitable for Triumph Herald”. I never realised there were so many Herald accessories that I could buy that aren’t actually suitable for the Herald, until I started digging...

Pete, It's free if you live in the UK... I guess the catalogue is too big and heavy to send to a remote island in the middle of Scandinavia for free. But I could probably not afford to buy anything anyway. Everything happens for the best... -_-

They do Have a PDF Version :)

http://www.carbuildersolutions.com/CBS_Catalogue.pdf

We had a few hours in Marienheim when we went on the Helsinki/Stockholm ferry, very nice place to visit and I plan on going back in the future.

If I remember correctly the Islands are not part of the EU?

We had a few hours in Marienheim when we went on the Helsinki/Stockholm ferry, very nice place to visit and I plan on going back in the future.

If I remember correctly the Islands are not part of the EU?

Hi Gary,

The Åland Islands are in fact part of the EU, but outside EU tax zone. The shipping industry is big here, and they wanted to keep the tax free booze on the ferries when we entered the EU. So I don’t pay VAT when I buy parts from England, but then I have collect the parts from our customs and pay tax here instead. A nightmare if I get wrong parts and have to return something…

Let me know if you will visit the island again, it would be great to meet and I can give you some hints about what to see here, and where to go. Here you can get some info, but it is commercial so in reality it looks a bit different ;)

We have a lot of tourists in the summer, and a few car clubs from Sweden and Finland usually meet here and have a rally, so you might even see a Triumph or two! Maybe something for TSSC to consider? :lol:

I have sent you a PM.

Best regards

Roger.