ROTOFLEX - SPECIAL HUB PULLER REQUIRED ??

Hello.

I know that certain Triumphs require the assistance of a special hub puller to remove the rear hubs, is that also the case for vehicles fitted with Rotoflex ??

Thank you.

Richard.

Folks.

Thanks very much and all noted; will run with the top hat.

Pete - I must pop over at some stage and see some of these "alternative" methods; sounds much more fun than the Ministry of Common Sense :D !!

Regards.

Richard.

Those hydraulic rams are superb bits of kit , had one for years not with a hub puller but many other beams etc .

Some areas have a stash of special tooling herts and beds have , its little used these days

Visits for daft clues and sensible waffle always with kettle on always welcome

Pete

Hello Paul.

I had seen the puller on Ebay and some stage this week I will be collecting it. Decent item for a decent price I feel, so no complaints this end !!

Regards.

Richard.

Hello Paul.

I had seen the puller on Ebay and some stage this week I will be collecting it. Decent item for a decent price I feel, so no complaints this end !!

Regards.

Richard.

Glad it's worked out , you might need a puller to release the bearing next to the rotoflex , using a mallet etc might damage the dust washer. I couldn't have offered this info a year ago

Hello Paul.

Regards.

Richard.

Thanks Paul.

I'm just about to do the CV conversion on the Vitesse having converted the R100 driveshafts, hence sourcing the puller.

You have certainly covered some restoration and upgrade mileage on your car within the last twelve months; will be interesting to hear a list of what you have taken on so far.

All the best.

Richard.

Thanks Paul.

I'm just about to do the CV conversion on the Vitesse having converted the R100 driveshafts, hence sourcing the puller.

You have certainly covered some restoration and upgrade mileage on your car within the last twelve months; will be interesting to hear a list of what you have taken on so far.

All the best.

Richard.

Hi Richard - New Vertical Links, Trunnions, New front Shockers / Springs  Brake Calipers, Brake hoses, Water hoses, recon Radiator, new Heater Matrix , Heater Controller , Stainless connecting pipe, Water Pump, recon Carbs , Currently working on New rear Ujs, New Rotoflexes , Rear Vertical Shocker Conversion , Polyprop bushes,  re routing Petrol Pipes, Relined Petrol Tank ( Frost Kit ) Rear Brake seals , Manvers Triumph ( now closed ) replaced the Diff , adding rebuilt Gearbox / Overdrive + Electrics , shortened balanced Prop .

All the best 

Paul