Club Valuation Certificate.

DerekS

I just wanted to say thankyou to Angie, our Membership Secretary, for her help and kindness in arranging my TSSC Valuation Certificate, which has now been accepted by my insurers, Carole Nash, without any problems. It has certainly been an interesting exercise; something maybe we should all consider, given the recent and continuing rise in values of all our cars.

Thankyou once again, Angie, it's very much appreciated!

Derek.

Derek, did you send in pictures for a self assessment of did you go a club official?  I'm going to try and get down to the South of England Meet to get my motor done. I'm not sure what's involved, do I have to make a booking or just turn up? Do they take plastic or is it cash only?

Doug,

I had my car valued at Triumphfest last year. I just turned up, it was a case of form an orderly queue (except there was no-one else waiting when I arrived...)

Paid by cheque if I remember correctly. I don't think they would have been able to take a card as it was essentially just a table and gazebo in the middle of acres of tarmac....

Doug you should have let me do it when we took the head off

I do a good few throughout  the year  pity youre  few miles away   unless you want a cuppa some time soon ??

we will be doing them at Duxford but thats  not till   September 10th 

with a card reader ... we're  .hi tech you know    ha !

Pete

Sorry for the late reply Doug, I live in Cumbria and did the deed by post, 6 photos ( both sides, front, back, under bonnet and interior ) and the form. With Angie's help, it wasn't a problem. Money well spent.

@dougbgt6 I usually get mine done at the SEM and you just park up, walk over to the 'office' to book and pay, then join the (usually short) queue.

If I remember correctly they were even taking card payments last time.