Hi,  I am Martyn and I joined as a Member back in 2003 when I lived in Newton Abbot and our meets where at "The Sun Inn".  I found KYK711D (Vitesse 6 Conv) in a barn on the top of Totnes.  Drove it to my home and dismantled it.  It has since received a New Chassis, Door Sills a few other new body panels and a lot of welding.  On moving back to Wales in 2006, the car was sent to my cousin up in Hereford as the people who welded the car took the body off the Chassis and after welding, it would not fit back on!  In all it had to be taken apart and rewelded.  The Vitesse 6 is now in primer and needs to be resprayed(Original Navy 56) and put back together.  This I was going to do in March this year but ended up with a Slipped Disc, so hopefully I will start the process next Month?

i All,   Forgot to download some Pictures:                                                                                                                post-2247-0-54561200-1498308985_thumb.jpgpost-2247-0-80742900-1498308999_thumb.jpg