Looking for new car

Eddy Matthews

I'm in the market for a new car - Been looking at a 13/60 Herald convertible or estate, or a nice mk2 or mk3 spitfire.

I narrowly missed out on a very nice 13/60 convertible in safron (love that colour!) last week. So I'm still looking - Sadly a Vitesse or GT6 is out of my price range, so does anyone have anything for sale?

My budget is up to £5k-£6k maximum.

I would prefer something in the north east of England if possible, Yorkshire, Lincolnshire, Cleveland, Co. Durham But would travel further for something special...

Regards

Eddy

The 69 white 13/60 is a herts and beds car (st neots)its on both club adverts.

very sound, worth a look ,

pete

Thanks for the replies guys... Nothing that really takes my fancy in the classifieds here, apart from the 13/60 estate, but that's way outside my budget!

Does anyone live near this white 13/60 in St Neots, and could get photos and the registration number so I can check it out further? It's  looonnng haul down there for me, so I'd like to have a better idea on the car before proceeding any further. I don't want to potentially waste the owners time...

My email is admin@ddmbc.co.uk if anyone can help with further details.

Regards

Eddy

Hi Eddy, Pete's asked me to send you a photo of the Herald but I'm not sure how to do it on the forum but I'll try to paste something in - if I fail, could you send me your email address and I'll send it direct.

Can't work out how to paste it in here but my email is peterhennell@ntlworld.com if you could send me one - I've taken a few photos of the car.

Cheers,

Peter