Mixing polybush colours

haggis

Hi, does anyone know if it's bad to mix polybush colours i.e. Red on lower front wishbone, blue on top. Wishbone? The reason I ask is that I've recently stripped down my front suspension to find the lower 'blue' poly bushes were distorted quite badly but uppers fine (on both sides) I was considering now using red ones as a replacement for the lower wishbones as they are stiffer and hopefully won't distort. 

And as I'm doing all this was planning to get the car suspension set up again, should I stick by standard 'book' camber & toe angles ? 

Its a mk1 gt6, on adjustable Evo shocks and better springs, guess you might call it 'fast road'. 

Thanks hag 

problem with much after market  parts  if the sure hardness is not up to spec it might be blue , might be poly but is it just taht 

theres a lot of techy in bushes and their make up

superflex ( chris witor)  are a main supplier and they generally quote the sure hardness 

i dont know about the suspension harmonics but doubt mix and match will affect it much

getting the shockers set without a  chassis dyno is very trial and error getting the bump and rebound to do what you want  is often challenging

pete

Hag.

Colin mentioned in a recent thread that he has mixed different coloured Polybush units, albeit it was the rear suspension and radius arm.

Hopefully Colin will pick this up and can assist.

Regards.

Richard.