Anti roll bar bracket 155309

HI, does anyone know if any suppliers stock the bracket that's welded to the chassis and which the anti roll bar clamps to, for a mkIV Spitfire. From the Canley Classics website it looks like part no 155309 and is shaped like a squashed M with four holes in it.

Thanks, John.

Hi Pete and Colin, I've got a spare chassis that I could remove one from. I just thought I'd ask in case there were new bits around somewhere that could save me a bit of cutting, and also the more bits I take off the spare chassis, the more it turns into a scrap chassis!

12 hours ago, johne said:

Hi Pete and Colin, I've got a spare chassis that I could remove one from. I just thought I'd ask in case there were new bits around somewhere that could save me a bit of cutting, and also the more bits I take off the spare chassis, the more it turns into a scrap chassis!

It's not a part that is required much, so I've never seen any for sale, and it's likely one will have to be made or cut off your old chassis. That's why I'd ask one of the breakers for one, and save your own chassis for when you need it. Think ahead!

12 hours ago, Pete Lewis said:

never tried but  an odd thought.........there cant be much roll on a spitfire body ???    does it really ??    need one  ???

Pete

It's a MkIV, swing spring, so I guess it does.