Herald dashboards wanted

Colin Lindsay

Anyone got any unwanted dashboards for both 1200 and 13/60? I'm looking for anything from good / ready to fit down to 'solid wood but needs refurbished'. I always like to work on a spare and leave the original in place until they can be swapped over, but won't say no to a good ready-to-fit replacement. 

Preferably with no additional holes, just simple original style. All help appreciated!

Colin

I've got a 13/60 one with no extra holes in it. But it's been re-varnished by a PO, and they may have gone through the veneer here and there. Also the glovebox lid don't match. So it may be a start if you're up for re-veneering one.

It's no use to me so just postage or free collect from St Annes, (too) near Blackpool.

Graham

ChrisA - Don't worry about this one, St Anne's to NI is probably one of the shortest 'straight line routes', so the carriage should be at it's lowest. Maybe Colin could start training up some carrier vultures to air lift spares from the mainland. There are always 'Pete's Parrots' for the smaller parts.

1 minute ago, Chris A said:

Drones? I bet Colin has enough spare Triumph engines to build fleet of them . .

Now that's a great idea. We could start a design thread for drones using Triumph parts. Pete could organise drone races at Duxford. Drone track days out.....and I really need to keep taking my pills and go and lie down in a dark place.

1 hour ago, Colin Lindsay said:

If I had, it wouldn't work. Believe me from experience.... :)

Anyway that one looks more like a biker carrying three alcohol optics. Mobile bar anyone?

Only spotted the 'Triumph' sticker when I looked at it for a second time. I really do need to find a dark corner . . .