DVLA Certificate of Conformity

yelohumblebee

Hey all, 

I'm in the process of rebuilding a GT6 MK2 and in the V55/5, it states Type. I don't have a Certificate of Conformity, and the vehicle is a bit of a project (complete mechanically, but interior and electrics are bust). 

What do I fill into the space? I believe the DVLA state I can get a letter from a club if necessary?

Thanks! :)

1 hour ago, yelohumblebee said:

Hey all, 

I'm in the process of rebuilding a GT6 MK2 and in the V55/5, it states Type. I don't have a Certificate of Conformity, and the vehicle is a bit of a project (complete mechanically, but interior and electrics are bust). 

What do I fill into the space? I believe the DVLA state I can get a letter from a club if necessary?

Thanks! :)

Has the car got any identity? Either reg number or Commision number (should be passanger side, just in front of the door or may be loose if it has been taken off)

IF it is Section 11/12. it is unlikely that leaving it blank would raise any eyebrows. I remember registering an American R-V we brought from North Carolina circa 1997/8. Many of the sections we just left blank. The form was different though back then. The essentials are still likely to be those which will determine it`s Taxation class. I assume it will be "historic"?.

Pete