Triumph FWD Bushes

Hi, I am new to Triumphs and have bought a 1300 FWD.  Its in good order apart from the front lower suspension arm inner bushes which need replacing.  This part seems to be obsolete or does any clever TSSC member know of some somewhere?  If not, how do I get around the problem, I was told the Dolomite lower arm would fit but it does not ... other 1300's are still on the road so how's it done? 

had a chat with dave and chris wittor can make a small batch for him, we spoke outside the box and idea.s of getting some turned out of a nylon block may be cheaper or some other lookalike   , cast my memory back to apprentice days in 1962-65 and a mate had bought a smokey francis barnet so in between the training school and  bike sheds at Commer we found it had a wooden piston nicely made ,, even had ring grooves but only  the remains of one ring 

improvise rules maybe  !!!

Pete

My dad once told me making wooden pistons for private vehicles was not unusual during the second world war, due to lack of spares. The war effort took priority and there was little metal available to make motor car spares.  Pete's mate's bike was probably one of these.