Making the most of the sun today

cliff.b

1 hour ago, Colin Lindsay said:

That really is a beautiful car; never mind the view... :)

Here, I can't see the road for fog at present.

Glad you like it 👍. The colour is like marmite, people either love it or hate it lol

And it's certainly not sunny here today so I'm glad that I took the opportunity to go out

9 minutes ago, cliff.b said:

Glad you like it 👍. The colour is like marmite, people either love it or hate it lol

And it's certainly not sunny here today so I'm glad that I took the opportunity to go out

I like bright colours!

Like Colin, the weather was atrocious here yesterday, looking bettter today.

My only gripe. You need to learn how to fold the hood down correctly! (trust me, it will look neater and last longer)

I must collect my spitfire from the lockup today, need to fit my new wideband gauge/sensor as the old one seems to have died. 

11 minutes ago, clive said:

I like bright colours!

Like Colin, the weather was atrocious here yesterday, looking bettter today.

My only gripe. You need to learn how to fold the hood down correctly! (trust me, it will look neater and last longer)

I must collect my spitfire from the lockup today, need to fit my new wideband gauge/sensor as the old one seems to have died. 

Yes, I know about the hood, and I usually fold it properly, but despite being sunny it wasn't too warm so heater on and trying to keep the cold air off my neck. Not sure it worked very well 🤔

1 minute ago, cliff.b said:

Yes, I know about the hood, and I usually fold it properly, but despite being sunny it wasn't too warm so heater on and trying to keep the cold air off my neck. Not sure it worked very well 🤔

Get a screen thing to go behind th eseats. They really do work

3 hours ago, Colin Lindsay said:

Lol... Returned it last week, never heard another thing so far. It may have fitted the Spitfire, it sure didn't fit the Herald. :)

So despite it 'allegedly' being a 'banned' item you managed it! well done, maybe it was because it was from Ireland nobody wanted to hang onto it just in case it stopped ticking. 💣

18 hours ago, Chris A said:

So despite it 'allegedly' being a 'banned' item you managed it! well done, maybe it was because it was from Ireland nobody wanted to hang onto it just in case it stopped ticking. 💣

I was hoping they'd say: keep it and we'll send you out the proper one (I don't think they have a proper one, sadly) but I still haven't had any kind of reply that they've received it.

Unless, as you say, they're all too scared to approach it...