Mintex Pads

Peaks

8 minutes ago, johny said:

we need someone to take the plunge and try the new 1801 material👍

Do we? :)

Canleys still have 11/44s at the old prices, I got some for my spares bin, should see me out.

Doug

Edited by dougbgt6

13 minutes ago, dougbgt6 said:

Do we? :)

Canleys still have 11/44s at the old prices, I got some for my spares bin, should see me out.

Doug

Have to move with the times Doug and new material might be even better😍

45 minutes ago, johny said:

Have to move with the times Doug and new material might be even better😍

You could say that about Triumphs, I have noticed recently my Fiesta has air con.

Doug

1 hour ago, dougbgt6 said:

You could say that about Triumphs, I have noticed recently my Fiesta has air con.

Air con? According to the handbook for my 13/60 convertible it too has air conditioning . . .

img177.thumb.jpg.78a097918a20db471eea1b6c0bcab5a5.jpg

I'm not totally convinced that ' modern methods of body sealing effectively prevent the egress of air from the car interior'. Air certainly gets in 😁

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Chris A said:

I'm not totally convinced that ' modern methods of body sealing effectively prevent the egress of air from the car interior'. Air certainly gets in 😁

Air gets in through the holes in the bulkhead and obviously by being blown in from the heater, but unless you have similar holes in the rear of the car, it can't get out as easily. If you've ever seen someone slam a door and the rear window blow out, it's a good demonstration. 

27 minutes ago, Colin Lindsay said:

Air gets in through the holes in the bulkhead and obviously by being blown in from the heater, but unless you have similar holes in the rear of the car, it can't get out as easily.

air can get out fine, it's a convertible . . .😁 (even with the hood up)

• Haha 1