Signature picture

dougbgt6

As only the two GT6s in my signature picture regularly still attend East Berks, I'm thinking of changing it. 

However, I vaguely recall that when others have changed theirs, it changes EVERY instance of the picture? I've got 9000+ posts, is this gonna cause the software a problem?

Doug

PS: They're not dead, they've just got other Triumphs!

2 hours ago, dougbgt6 said:

As only the two GT6s in my signature picture regularly still attend East Berks, I'm thinking of changing it. 

However, I vaguely recall that when others have changed theirs, it changes EVERY instance of the picture? I've got 9000+ posts, is this gonna cause the software a problem?

It does, it certainly does. The picture is taken from your profile, not the post it's on, so every instance of posting will change to meet the new pic. 

6 hours ago, rlubikey said:

is this about forum software, East Berks swapping their cars, or some of us not driving them as frequently as we should??? :o

Yes.

OK only Andy's, mine and occasionally Colin's magenta now come to the meetings. We need a new picture. I was concerned changing the picture would crash the site, because when you do it every incidence of the picture is updated, but apparently not a problem.  We need a new picture, but probably not till the weather gets better! Perhaps an interim pic of my new metallic purple telecaster, which is actually magenta?

Doug