Car is sagging to port

I've been suffering from the gt6 sagging on the near side. Measuring the gap between the ground and the wheel arch, the left is ~25 mm lower than the right at the back.

I've fitted a new spring which I think is too stiff so have had to fit a spacer to get the wheel angle about right. I've swapped the new spring through 180 to test if the spring was the cause but it's made little difference

Any ideas what to change next? My son has suggested the diff mounts?

Regards kevin

jack it central between the wheels  do this at front  , check the lean   do this at the back  check the lean this will show if lean is from the front or the back

often you end up changing the wrong end of the car

i would also disconnect one end of the front antiroll bar link  , just do one side ,if its bent it will lean the car 

make it free one end and it cant affect anything.

front damper spring pad positions and  odd front spring lengths are also quite common

Pete. Thanks yes have done some of above. Took anti roll off and remeasured with no change. Checked flatness of roll bar and its within a mm of flat. Jacked on diff and front near side was slightly down but not much. But this could be bonnet. Have considered swapping front springs over just to isolate. Worth a try?

so the lean is  looking like at the front  ??

yes you can swap the shocker /spring as an assembly , do check both shockers have the same spring plate depth/position

as said theres a lot of versions out there , you may not have a matched pair  same goes for  coil springs  

pete