Vitesse Saloon Rear Seat / Boot Partition

Paul H

I think the original was in the same austerity hardboard material that was under the dashboard etc.

Plywood OK but as you have a tankful of fuel back there, follow motorpsort practice a put in a metal sheet?

Aluminium sheet of that size often found at metal recyclers, and aavalibale for a third the price of new sheet - it won't be visible so condition not important.

John

on the mk2 supplement it shows a 'pad'  706226 as the rearmost foam or what ever its made from 

it could be just for bolstering or hecks knows what 

think something a bit lighter than chipboard helps noise and loosing small parts in the boot when they 

dive into the seat box when you hit the brakes 

Pete

on the mk2 supplement it shows a 'pad'  706226 as the rearmost foam or what ever its made from 

it could be just for bolstering or hecks knows what 

think something a bit lighter than chipboard helps noise and loosing small parts in the boot when they 

dive into the seat box when you hit the brakes 

Pete

Hi Pete , I've got the pad it's plastic sheeting with a filling , which in my case is mostly disintegrated , will open up and replace . It looks the same as the pads next to the rear wings . I will opt for plywood , much lighter than chipboard.

Paul