Body repair panels triumph vitesse mk1

Keith newton

Hello , I have just joined the TSSC club and wondered if anybody could point me in the right direction with regards to replacement body panels or repair panels, I have been on a number of websites but am unsure as to what some of the descriptions relate to.

Is there anywhere that gives a comprehensive list with photos showing what is available and position on the car.

Also a list of panel suppliers would be helpful.

Cheers

Keith

• Like 1

Indeed, Canleys use the factory parts catalogues, so should be pretty clear what is what. And one of the best places to buy. 

Anything in particular you are after?

To be fair, many of the panels have only one source, so makes little difference where you buy. However, the downside is that  not everything is a good fit, no matter where you buy.

Thanks for the responses, I am going to start with the rear tub as this appears to be the area with most issues, the rear floor has major issues , the area at either side under the rear seat, not really checked out the boot floor yet.

So initially I would like new rear floor panels, repair panels for under the rear seat and if possible two rear wing panels if these are available.

Cheers

Keith