Workshop manual with rotoflex info

Hi folks, I bought a genuine triumph workshop manual, for GT6 and Vitesse 2 litre, however it has no info on rotoflex rear suspension and drive. Does anyone know of a workshop manual that contains the correct info on rotoflex preferably a genuine Triumph one ? Thanks. Pat

Hi folks, I bought a genuine triumph workshop manual, for GT6 and Vitesse 2 litre, however it has no info on rotoflex rear suspension and drive. Does anyone know of a workshop manual that contains the correct info on rotoflex preferably a genuine Triumph one ? Thanks. Pat

If it is the Red covered manual "Triumph GT6 and Vitesse 2-litre Workshop Manual" the Vitesse Mk2 is included.  You can get a scanned copy from my website at: http://vitessesteve.co.uk/Servicemanuals

The red cover GT6 Mk 1, 2 & 3 and Vitesse Mk2 workshop manual covers rotoflex driveshafts from page / plate 3.122 onwards.

Gully

Thanks Gully, my manual must be the earlier version as it does not mention GT6, Mk1,2 and 3 so I guess that I bought the wrong one again! Pat

If it is the Red covered manual "Triumph GT6 and Vitesse 2-litre Workshop Manual" the Vitesse Mk2 is included.  You can get a scanned copy from my website at: http://vitessesteve.co.uk/Servicemanuals

Thanks Steve, i will check it out, but my official Triumph workshop manual has the same title as this, I think Gully is right I need the GT6 Mk1,2, and 3 and Vitesse 2L version.Pat

That's surprising! The club shop sell workshop manuals, worth giving the a call and asking if it's covered in their version. Failing that the standard Haynes GT6 & Vitesse manual covers rotoflex and can be got much cheaper.

Thanks Doug, thats helpful, I will check with the club, but it seems Haynes might be a cheaper alternative. Pat

Sorry may be I was being a bit too cryptic. I supplied most of the PDFs on the Triumph Enthusiasts Club Belgium including the one mentioned in this post.

Lol I guessed that, I was just being... mischevious... :)

Although I have the hard copy of most manuals, having one on-line like that that can be instantly checked is very welcome.