Sheet vinyl for retrimming

Hi

Anyone any ideas on this.

I have bought a couple of door cards for my GT6 from Rimmers - colour is "Chestnut".

It's actually a very good match and I now want a metre or so off a roll for bits here and there...

Rimmers won't tell me who their supplier is and want £63 a metre to supply me.

This is over 5 times what it retails for normally - I understand their reluctance to let me by-pass them but that is a hideous mark up.

Anyone know where they get it from?

I have chestnut! I bought the chestnut head rest covers from Rimmers, the originals are black but the chestnut ones look fantastic and a good match. I also needed some additional vinyl. I found the bottom of the seat cover back has a "shirt tail" that tucks into the base. There is far more material than is necessary and I was able to cut a 4 inch strip off the bottom, the width of the seat cover. I only needed that much, but thinking about it you could probably take a much wider strip if you attach something else to the seat back, as the shirt tail is not visible.

This all supposes you still have chestnut seats? :lol:

Do the door cards have the chrome/plastic strip 3 or 4 inches from the top, like the originals?

Hi

Anyone any ideas on this.

I have bought a couple of door cards for my GT6 from Rimmers - colour is "Chestnut".

It's actually a very good match and I now want a metre or so off a roll for bits here and there...

Rimmers won't tell me who their supplier is and want £63 a metre to supply me.

This is over 5 times what it retails for normally - I understand their reluctance to let me by-pass them but that is a hideous mark up.

Anyone know where they get it from?

Aldridge have a huge stock of OE covers. Worth trying them.