Triumph spitfire ...........?

Spitfire42

I have Inherited this LH drive car, based in Spain,  excellent condition full history,  please could somebody tell me what year/mark it is.

Apologies of poor picture, poor lighting as kept in garage! Have more photos if required.

What is the best website to sell on as Spain based?

Need a good price to pay the tax bills and the monthly storage bill is high.

All advise welcome

image.png

Subject to it being modified in its past that should be a Spitfire 1500, so somewhere between 1974 and 1980.

If you open the bonnet you sould find a commission plate just in front of the LH door.  Post the details from that and peopel will be able to give you a more accurate answer.

Haven't got a picture of the commission plate, loads of others pic's but not of that!

From the documents: Triumph spitefire 1500 

TPA DW2AT 009420

enrollment M-5160-EC  enrollment date 18-2-80

98,263 km

Madrid, spain

Where do I sell in spain? I've emailed the spanish triumph club but nobody has got back to me.

How much do I ask? Need money to pay bills,  garage bill is over £100 p/m

All advice welcome.

Many thanks

Spitefire42,

If you click on the first tab, top left, TSSC Website, you'll get the front page. On the left hand side you'll find a tab to Area Directories. In the middle are the international areas, unfortunately no Spain, however Portugal and France, which are closer to Spain than the UK! They may be able to help, you can email the area organisers from there.

Doug