Meet at Pike & Eel Marina

cliff.b

3 hours ago, Pete Lewis said:

Ive had some good meals at the Pike and EelΒ  in the pastΒ  Β was a haunt of my parentsΒ Β 

Pete

Never actually been in there but it's only a few miles from us so probably should make the effort.

Looks like this car meet is a regular on the last Sunday morning of the month. There was outside catering offering teas, coffees, bacon rolls etc.

Mk1, Zepher 6, complete with triple carb conversion,and (I assume) the obligatory "aquaplane" exhaust. replacing the single pipe.?

Guy I went to school with, RAF Tech on Vulcans, had the convertible with that set-up. I got to "exercise" it for him whilst he was on his first tour of Gann in the Indian Ocean. Excelent tool for "pulling".

Pete

1 hour ago, PeteH said:

Mk1, Zepher 6, complete with triple carb conversion,and (I assume) the obligatory "aquaplane" exhaust. replacing the single pipe.?

Guy I went to school with, RAF Tech on Vulcans, had the convertible with that set-up. I got to "exercise" it for him whilst he was on his first tour of Gann in the Indian Ocean. Excelent tool for "pulling".

Pete

no the rather nasty original exhaust was still there! The triple carb was neat...

Didnt go today but went to the last one and saw the Ford.

mike

3 hours ago, PeteH said:

Pete

πŸ‘

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
Γ—
Γ—