Wheel Cylinder -Replace or Repair

Stratton Jimmer

3 hours ago, Stratton Jimmer said:

The TFL website at the following URL details the exemptions and vehicles registered as "Historic" are exempt insofar as you qualify for a 100% discount:

https://tfl.gov.uk/modes/driving/ultra-low-emission-zone/discounts-and-exemptions#:~:text=All vehicles that have a,vans or street food vans).

I cannot see anything specific. But "all vehicles older than Jan 1st 1971", would include viltually ALL  the Steamer`s I ever had to certify. I think from (fading) memory the "newest" was an early 1930`s Foden Steam Waggon, along with a Late Sentinel Lorry.

Pete

• 2 weeks later...

Well, I went to the Agricultural show yesterday and there were lots of agricultural vehicles on display all bearing the MG brand. Anyway, I bagged a pair of NOS GWC1110 brake cylinders for a tenner and a set of NOS brake shoes for twenty quid. I did the nearside this afternoon and plan on doing the offside tomorrow after which it will be bleeding time.

2 hours ago, Stratton Jimmer said:

The workshop runs on tea and chocolate digestives!

Expensive workshop, cut costs use custard creams instead.

You can get away with it by using the Triumph parts suppliers system 'No longer available, replaced by'

• Haha 1