James Paddock Customer Service

As Rimmers have been recently praised, I thought I would add a word for Paddock's. I ordered a track rod gaiter kit at 16:00 yesterday, June 17th and it was delivered this morning by my friendly postie at 10:15. Pretty durned quick and that was with their cheapest delivery option too!

Edited by Stratton Jimmer
Additional information added.
  • Like 1

I have also been very pleased with Paddocks’ service.

A mechanical  fuel pump I had from them did  a few   issues - but that does rather seem to be the case for that particular item, no matter the supplier  -and they did readily make the offer  of a full refund.

Edited by Unkel Kunkel

• 1 month later...

A thumbs up for paddocks from me too. Bit worried though after my wife kindly called in there to pick up a small order for me close to closing time and they told her  “it must be this one, it’s the only order we had today”.  Let’s hope they stay independent. 😳

In fact, where possible, I’d advocate purchasing from Paddocks over Rimmers, partly because they are usually cheaper for what are likely the same repro parts, but mainly to ensure there remains a reasonably sized competitor to keep prices stable, Moss having been eaten up.

i have no connection to Paddocks btw (except that my car renovation is predominantly Paddocks supplied parts, no problems!)

Rich

I`ve used paddocks a couple of times too over the years. Has the advantage My Grandson only lives over in Elsmere Port. So anything large(ish) or heavy(ish) he chucks in his car when he visits.👍

Pete

• 1 month later...