View New Content Not Working

I don't know what the problem is, but there was a problem earlier this morning, where the complete forum site was generating an error.

It appears to all  be working now.

I'll contact the tech support guy on Monday to see if he has an error log that might give us a clue.

• 2 weeks later...

I don't know what the problem is, but there was a problem earlier this morning, where the complete forum site was generating an error.

It appears to all  be working now.

I'll contact the tech support guy on Monday to see if he has an error log that might give us a clue.

Any news? Still not working for me.

Darren,

Must be a problem at your end, it works on all my computers (with different operating systems) as well as an iPhone and an Android phone  - using my admin login and my normal user test login.

Hi,

It must be a setting related to my login then. I look at the forum on 3 devices normally, Windows 10 Laptop, iPad & Mobile. I also logged in today from where I work on one of their PC's (Windows XP) on all 4 devices on 2 separate networks (3 if you count my 3G connection on the mobile) it doesn't show new content. The only common factor is my user account, so not my end Kevin......got to be a glitch or setting in the back end somewhere.

Darren

Your settings follow you around via your login, so will be the same only any device you login on.

You have ticked the filter "just items I follow" in "other" items on the left side ticked, untick it and you should see all the unread items, not just the ones you follow.