CarParts4less .co.uk

Paul H

Hello Paul,

I've had some excellent savings by using this company - the last one was a replacement battery for Vitesse; Bosch 5yrs guarantee for just under £50 all-in delivered earlier this year.

Their discount codes are generous when added to their sale prices - timing is everything !!

Regards.

Richard

Richard. Just posted a question about europarts, and am having exactly the same problem of finding parts with cp4l. Are they the same company? The only Triumph car they appear to list is a TR7 and without the make, model etc, the site won't let me search for specific parts. I am obviously doing something wrong. Can you advise please. Specifically looking for rear shocks for 72 mkiv spit.

11 minutes ago, Badwolf said:

Richard. Just posted a question about europarts, and am having exactly the same problem of finding parts with cp4l. Are they the same company? The only Triumph car they appear to list is a TR7 and without the make, model etc, the site won't let me search for specific parts. I am obviously doing something wrong. Can you advise please. Specifically looking for rear shocks for 72 mkiv spit.

From recollection eurocarparts will list lots of Triumph motorcycles, the Acclaim and TR7. Never found anything earlier in their listings.

Gully

17 minutes ago, Badwolf said:

They are really sister companies and both as utterly annoying as each other when it comes to looking for parts.

there is a few ways of getting non-specific stuff but it is painful and unreliable.

Equivalents is sometimes the way to go.

Sparkplugs are 1500 Midget for many Triumphs

Oil filters if you have a spin on adaptor  are 2000 VW Golf 1.8

the cheap Cibie headlights are TR7.

I agree with the above, it is pointless putting your vehicle details in - you have to search for the item, which in my case was specifically for a Bosch 063 battery.

Just tried searching on 'KYB shock absorber 552016' various combinations, single words and have now given up and will stick to the normal suppliers, even though I ordered a pair of shocks off a fleabay supplier on a 15% off day last week, only to have the order cancelled as out of stock!! Surprise surprise, they are still listing these as in stock on another page. Will try with another supplier over the bank holiday weekend as fleabay now offering 10% off most things until tuesday