Spitfire mk4 rear spring

Just bought a new rear spring and have assembled it, mounting box and plate with poly bush but cant find any torque setting for the spring clamps, 5 of them along the spring,, any ideas? I know the end bolt setting to the suspension. 

20190713_222843.jpg

Do poly spring eye bushes make much difference?  I've polybushed most things on my car but took one look at the spring eye bushes and how tightly they were in and decided to leave them, as even the (probably original) ones on the nackered spring I was replacing looked to be in good condition and I wasn't getting any clonking (from there).

If it is a new spring, I would fit polybush.

I bought/fitted a new spring last year. Did one (long) weekend event (1000 miles which involved motorway to the lake District, then a 2 day tour into Scotland and down to York with many rubbish roads, then home via motorways.

That was the bushes knackered. Spring returned to supplier, full refund. The spring had settled substantially too. (And a well regarded supplier, British made spring etc)

I replaced mine after only being on the car for about 6 months due to the reports of poor quality rubber bushes. I thought that they would be easier to extract as they only had a few hundred miles on them. How wrong can you be, but I think it was worth the effort. Had I known what was to be in store (https://forum.tssc.org.uk/topic/2623-bonnet-headlight-panel-replacement-nose-to-tail-1972-spitfire-mkiv-restoration-upgrades/?page=28), I would have waited 'til it came out of the car.

Thanks for all the help/info. Top transport only clamp now removed, poly bushes fitted, too k 1/2 hr first one 10 mins second end. Pic shows the kit I used, a UJ removal tool comes in handy! couldn't show the plentiful swear words :)

20190715_185321.jpg