standard wishbone bushes

HI

looking for some advice on standard bushes for the wishbones,i have purchaced some second hand wishbones shot blasted and painted them and now ready for some bushes, as i want to pull mine out and just change them over,i have been through the forum looking at what you guys recomend and the general concences is to fit poly bushes as the new rubber one are not much cop, my car is does not do many miles a year around 600 at present so poly bushes the best ones seem a lot of money to spend. my quetion is there a supplier that does standard rubber bushes of a good quality or are they all rubbish .

Darron

They're probably all the same these days Darron; polybushes are good for removing the vagueness of soft or worn bushes and stiffening up the driving experience but there's no reason at all why original bushes won't do. If you're doing low mileage then there's no point in wasting money; just go to a reputable supplier and you'll get the best that's currently available; good ones are available for around £1.25 each so don't pay over the odds.

This guy sells on eBay but usually old stock; I can't see if those are Metalastik or not but that's a good price.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/x8-TRIUMPH-Spitfire-GT6-Herald-Vitesse-FRONT-SUSPENSION-WISHBONE-BUSHES/222995669998?hash=item33eb93e3ee:g:f30AAMXQEbdRm82d

Thanks for the input gents after looking at the price of original QH parts which are the ones I would probably go for, there is not much difference than polys in price, also the QH bushes are  a lot harder to get in quantity  from one supplier on EBay so would be buying from several suppliers with  extra postage .Will find a price for QH when back at work on Monday from one of the Factors we use if they’d still can get them . Thanks again 

Darron

Hasn't QH been bought, and now just stick their name on whatever they can buy cheaply? just like borg and beck, lucas and probably others. Past performance/quality is no indicator of what you will get today. Tomorrow looks worse.

really, I would buy a quality poly bush every time.