Profile :-completing the cars list.

Just noticed my list of previous cars in my profile has been 'lost' due to being too long :)

the system now tells me only 255? characters allowed and I had 600+ but I cannot re write it as the delete/space function is not working correctly (on my android phone.)

is it me or have the powers that be modified that section?

Edited to say

ohhh... just been back in and it all still there?...? Is it me?? Again :)

Edited by Jeffds1360
Added addendum

Thank you guys.

Kevin, there was definitely a little yellow box came up, saying only 255, I think, allowed and mine was over 600. Weird that ???

Doug, I don't think 33 is excessive in 53 years!! :) only one every 18+ months ! Mind, these last few years I have had 2 or 3 on the go at the same time. I kept the st205 wrc for over 17 years too! :( great car. Really miss it

29 minutes ago, dougbgt6 said:

You have obviously owned FAR to many cars and the system has taken against you! This IS a car club, but all things in moderation. :angry:

Doug

If you're going to include everything from your first Triang Tricycle on, the list can get a bit on the epic side.... :)

(I remember those... no pedal rubbers, no tyres, no brakes...) I went online to see if it jogged any memories but none of the ones I found matched mine, which had been handed down many times already, and was only saved from the skip by whoever had a baby next.... I'll swear all those little dimples in my shins were caused by the steel bar pedals hitting me as I tried to slow down.