New to group

IMG_20220329_165314.thumb.jpg.bfd3604803f924910904799f723cb967.jpgJust thought I would introduce myself. I am based in the North East, Guisborough, and run a garage in Appleby on a Saturday. I have a Triumph 2000, which needs new sills once my Land Rover is complete, and just acquired a major project GT6. Personally, I think Triumph made some of the best looking cars of the 60s and 70s. I am not a guru on cars, and not much into facts and figures, so don't ask. However, I know what I like the look and sound of. Looking forward to rummaging through the posts on this forum. Cheers, John.

• Like 2

37 minutes ago, JohnRH said:

I am not a guru on cars, and not much into facts and figures, so don't ask. However, I know what I like the look and sound of. 

Welcome John, I would be the same - I like what I like, not necessarily the shiniest shoe in the box, and that suits me fine. 

3 hours ago, Mathew said:

Welcome along. Plenty of dirty work in the restoration threads. A picture of your cars would be great, we love pictures. Working on a gt6 myself and have a 2500s. 

Just added a picture of the GT6. It's pretty honest in not having any work apart from a rear wing since it came out of the factory. So, no hidden filler to discover. Just pure rot and missing metal.