Chassis Fixing Kit (from well-known supplier)

Hi Team! Having found a company to do a body-on change of outriggers, side-rails etc., I thought I'd treat them to the whole chassis to body fittings kit, lucky things 🙂 Thing is, there appears not to be any diagram of which item goes/fixes what, to where. I have asked the supplier (kit order intimated there was something came with it, but sadly, no). I also imagine that after 2 renovs of whichever extent, there may not be too many clues when she's dismantled! Is there a sheet, or diagram (pic would be good) which exists anywhere do we know?? Cheers in advance! Colin.

20230726_162902.jpg

there are some vague clues in the triumph body training booklet  

in the main the front two on the front x member are solid pads as should be the two on the dif x member so at least there are fixed not rubber mounts to move about on the two tubs .

all the rest are one rubber pad and as many washers to level the body as needed   ( sometimes a lot) 

a 50 wonky body on a 50 yr old wonky chassis means anything goes 

most kits only have two solid spacers    there are many views on this matter ....      all a bit nuts

and thats a ripoff  canley classics  sell the full kit for £32   !!!!!!!

Pete

Oooops - gulity of being ripped-off . . .

Thanks for the advice - I recently printed out the Service Training Notes pdf - I can see they adhered pads to various points prior to the bod going on. Not entirely sure that covers the multitude of bafgs of bits I received from them!!

Cheers, though!

C.

12 minutes ago, Colin said:

That is mint, Paul H.

I'd not heard of that 'Box' website (still can't really work out what it is . . . )

How on earth did you discover it??! 🙂

C.

Can’t remember, must have had a lucky google search . Suggest you download the pdf in case the site is taken down . 
Paul 

31 minutes ago, Paul H said:

Can’t remember, must have had a lucky google search . Suggest you download the pdf in case the site is taken down . 
Paul 

Yes! Indeed I have/did - pronto!! Thanks! C.

Well I'll be damned.
I have no idea how that got onto Box but it is info that I scanned and obviously put on Box, I have no recollection of doing this. I know its me as it has my name and my watermark
I did scan my collection of strips and sent them to VitesseSteve. As well as the small chassis stuff I also sent him strips from Toledos, Dolomites, 2000s and Stags.
I can only assume I was playing round with stuff when I put these on Box.

No worry about me taking them down as I cant recall how I put them up.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1