club shop survey

micklewis

Club shop  

11 members have voted

1. 1. Who has used the club shop more than twice withing six months ?

• Yes
    • No
    • Never used
  2. 2. what did you buy

• service parts
    • interior trim / seat covers / carpets
    • exterior parts and trim
    • brakes
    • suspension
    • exhaust
    • lubrication / oils
    • paint
    • literature
    • club regalia
  3. 3. Did you find the prices are competive with other suppliers

• yes
    • no

Bemused by the first question.  Is this twice in the last six months or over any period, and is it from the date of posting the survey thread?  Given most people probably purchase stuff service/parts stuff over the winter months perhaps a better question 'Have you used the club shop in the past 12/24 months?'.  

Dick

It's been a few years since I bought anything from them. Only purchased in person, or picked up from shows, as the postage costs were crazy and made them uncompetitive. The key line I've bought and would continue to trust them for is wheel bearing kits, with the correct felt washer - but they didn't seem to fit into any of the categories listed above.

Found out this week that the TR Register closed down their shop too.

Gully

All the questions could do with a little clarification really as it's not clear what's being asked.

1. Are you asking if I've used it more than twice "withing" the last 6 months or ever within any 6 months period?  And do you care if/how that's split across online/at HQ/from the tent at a show?  I've done 2 out of those in the last 6 months.  Probably it would be clearer to ask something like "How often have you used the club shop in the last 6 months?" => "I've never used the club shop", "Once", "Twice", "Three or more times".
  2. Are you asking what I bought in my last purchase/in all purchases in the last 6 months/in all purchases in only "three or more times in a 6 months period" shopping period/ever?
  3. Are you asking specifically about product prices or the total including shipping - my answer would probably be different with/without shipping...

And the mix of capitalization is making my brain itch!

Edited by Mjit

May I suggest comments section for each question. I had to answer no to the first question then complete what I had brought to submit so answered what I had purchased over a period of time. Some items were in sales such stock clearances. So prices were competive.

Thank you Mick for setting up the survey.

Grahm

the poll is very restrictive it took ages to even find it , i knew there was a facility somewhere and Mick found it 

you dont have a section to add a comment and you only have 4 questions  which is why it is so restrictive 

maybe Kevin can expand the scheme or point us to make it more productive 

guess another poll set up to ask the missing questions , we can have a look at that 

Dick i think the first question is just have  you used the shop recently/last 6 months etc  exact time frame is not needed 

happy days .................. its a start 

Pete

1 hour ago, Mjit said:

Or maybe have a first post with advice/guidance that you can post as soon as the poll goes live so it sits directly below it?  Or does the poll give you an intro/outro text space?

i would have loved to , but whats available to write is extremely limitied due to being extremely basic . 

sorry